- Bright orange foam with reflective logo helps the pump float and offers visibility when you use a light in darkness
- Hose attachment point at the top of the 18-inch shaft makes it usable for canoes as well as single and tandem kayaks
- Large loop handle lets you get multiple fingers through for comfort and maximum pressure on the pump
- Anodized alloy shaft maintains smooth, effortless glide through the pump and resists breakage
- Stainless steel screws resist corrosion
- Item #STS0144
- [shaft] anodized aluminium
- 18 in
- (per pump) 14 oz
- Recommended Use
- open-water paddlers
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2017
You Need This Pump
- I've put it through the wringer
If you spend any time in a canoe or kayak, you need a bilge pump. With kids, our kayak seems to fill with water very easily so it is nice to be able to get a bit out now and then. I've used a few different brands, and Sea-to-Summit stands up to them all.
September 21, 2015
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Thankfully we haven't had to use this bad larry yet! It sits in the Eddy for a rainy day or lots of water brought in from the boat. Initial impressions: easy to stash, easy to use.
November 1, 2014
Does everything you want
- I've used it several times
It pumps, it floats, and is solidly built. What more could you want from a bilge pump. This guy works fast and feels like it can take a beating, I really like that the pump shaft is metal rather than plastic. Its nothing fancy, but why would you want it to be?