Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rest up for the final push to glory.
Nothing takes the steam out of your engine more than a restless night, so Sea To Summit designed the Alpine ApIII -4 Degree Down Sleeping Bag to both repel outside moisture and prevent condensation build-up on those epic alpine expeditions. A breathable, downproof 3D Nano Shell with Nano DWR and an interior barrier ensure its plentiful 850-fill Ultra-Dry Down stays lofty and toasty-warm, even at high-altitude base camp. Because you want to be rested for that glorious peak.
- This autumn-winter -4F-rated bag was made for base camp, winter backpacking, snow camping, ski touring, alpine climbing, and epic expeditions
- High-density, downproof 3D Nano Shell 20D polyester with DWR coating repels water at its durable exterior and condensation on the inside
- Almost-magical Ultra-Dry Down 850+ goose down repels moisture, retains loft, dries quickly, and fights bacteria and microbial growth for dry, fresh comfort
- Differential-cut mummy with 3D sidewalls, offset baffles, side-block baffle, and tapered footbox gives wiggle room with lean-fit warmth
- Regular length comfortably accommodates a person six feet tall; long length extends to fit someone six-foot-eight
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment hugs your head with downy warmth
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag seals out the cold for optimal cozy comfort
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment add to the weather-denying barrier
- Two-way side zip provides convenient open-close and venting
- Weighs a light 3lb 8oz (regular) or 3lb 15oz (long) for easy portability
- Compresses in bag from 15 liters to 5 liters; you’ll be tempted to take it everywhere you go
- Medium internal zippered pocket secures essentials at your side
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell, and laundry bag for easy maintenance and convenience
- Item #STS0169
- Q & A
STS Alpine series
Airing the bag at Broad Peak Base Camp
Italian Base Camp - Dhaulaghiri
Airing out our bags at the gorgeous IBC (3,600m)
Waiting on weather
Hanging out in Hidden Valley Vase camp (5,100 m). A cyclone had hit India and we were getting the resultant precip in Nepal.