Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The ALTO TR2 Tent
The ALTO TR2 Tent is an obvious choice for our ultralight backpacking needs because unlike other ultralight tents, it’s designed with roomy livability in mind. Alto is the Italian word for “high”, which perfectly describes the spacious interior height that allows you and a fellow backpacker to stretch at daybreak before hitting the trail. The ALTO boasts standard ultralight tent features like a fast-pitch option, semi-freestanding design, and dual doors, all with a roomy 18-square-foot vestibule that stashes all of your slightly-smelly gear outside of your tent.
- Featherweight backpacking tent puts an emphasis on livability
- Polyurethane coated rainfly keeps you and your belongings dry
- Apex vent at the peak of the tent strategically ventilates
- Quick-connect poles make for easy setup and packing
- Mesh walls keep bugs out while supplying loads of airflow
- Tension ridge pole design keeps the walls taught for quietness
- Item #STSZ02D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.