Select a size:
Why We Like The ALTO TR2 PLUS Tent
The ALTO TR2 PLUS Tent is an obvious choice for our ultralight backpacking needs because unlike other ultralight tents, it’s designed with roomy livability in mind. Alto is the Italian word for “high”, which perfectly describes the spacious interior height that allows you and a fellow backpacker to stretch at daybreak before hitting the trail. This member of the ALTO lineup is specifically designed for cooler temperatures, so the rainfly supplies excellent weather protection and the PU-coated full-fabric walls stand up to gusty conditions.
- Featherweight backpacking tent puts an emphasis on livability
- Polyurethane coated rainfly keeps you and your belongings dry
- Apex vent at the peak of the tent strategically ventilates
- Quick-connect poles make for easy setup and packing
- Tension ridge pole design keeps the walls taught for quietness
- Spacious vestibule lets you keep boots and gear outside
- Semi-freestanding design allows for simple setup
- Item #STSZ03K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.