Select a size:
Why We Like The ALTO TR1 Tent: 1-Person 3-Season
When our backpacking trip calls for lightweight comfort we turn to the Sea To Summit ALTO TR1 Tent. This tent balances packability with comfort to ensure we can bag peaks and sleep well on the way back down. Don't let the lightweight backpacking tag fool you, this tent boasts better-then-most internal height and a well designed rain fly that lets us erect the tent after setting up the rain-fly in the event of wet weather.
- Lightweight backpacking tent that doesn't shy away from weather
- Mesh body offers exceptional breathability for hot evenings
- Full rain-fly seals out bad weather when storm clouds roll in
- Single door and vestibule keeps gear dry and eases set up
- Quick connect pole design ensures you can set up quickly
- Lightbar lets you diffuse headlamp light for pleasantly soft light
- Apex vent at the top of tent releases hot air and moisture
- Item #STSZ027
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.