Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Slater Pedals
Small-footed people rejoice because the Slater Pedals are perfectly suited for you. The 90mm by 90mmm pedal is smaller in a good way with a ruggedness that can't be beaten. SDG Components manufactured this pedal with a high-end nylon composite body pedal, unlike normal PP plastic, which we love because it extends the lifespan of the pedal and allows it to withstand more wear and tear. For maximized grip, the Slater Pedals offer replaceable lower profile pins, which help reduce the risk of scrapes and bruises on your ride.
- Small platform pedal that's well-suited for riders with smaller feet
- Cro-Mo Axle with fully sealed DU brushing like a full-sized plat pedal
- 6 rear loading, replaceable steel pins for adjustability
- Gripper profile that enhances pedal traction to reduce injury
- Item #SDC1WU6
- [platform] nylon, [spindle] CroMo
- Removable Pins
- 90 x 90mm
- Claimed Weight
- 10.9oz (310g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
February 13, 2021
Solid light weight peddle
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 140 lbs
Decent peddle for moderate riding for riders with smaller feet looking to reduce peddle strikes but the pins are not very grippy. I considered buying longer pins but with 15 dollar shipping and the cost of the pins it just didn’t make sense to spend more than the peddles cost.