Select style & size:Select options
Maximize power, minimize pressure.
One of the most sought-after saddles in SDG's line for both road and mountain bikers, the SDG Men's Falcon Ti-Alloy Limited Edition Saddle offers a plush, pressure-relieving platform with a rear-rise body position that enhances power transfer on your bike. This particular model is outfitted in a limited black colorway for a stealthy look on the road and trail. Additionally, it's upgraded over the cheaper Falcon Saddle with chromoly steel rails, using ti-alloy to increase strength and drop a pretty significant 45 grams from its overall weight.
Besides its rear-rise platform intended to maximize power transfer and its lightweight ti-alloy rails, you'll find this particular Falcon Saddle utilizes a seamless microfiber cover to reduce any chafing or irritation issues on the road and trail. The continuous center channel relieves pressure on those rides spanning multiple hours and extended climbs where you tend to go numb. Additionally, SDG uses a wider nose to give you ample room to shift forward and lay down serious power on those long, tiresome climbs.
- Versatile saddle enhances comfort for road and trail riders
- Limited colorway provides a stealthy, blacked-out aesthetic
- Ti-alloy rails drop weight and maximize strength over steel
- Rear-rise platform enhances pelvic rotation for power transfer
- Smooth microfiber cover with PU foam for hours of riding comfort
- Continuous center channel relieves pressure on long-distance rides
- Wider nose gives you ample room to shift weight forward on climbs
- Item #SDC000M