Select style & size:Select options
Free gift with purchase!
Slater Lock-on Grips
Give in to temptation.
The enchanting SDG Components Allure Ti-Alloy Saddle will have you hooked instantly thanks to its comfy, forgiving, and lightweight design. Anatomically-designed, the flat-forward platform allows ease of movement on the saddle, while the down-curved nose aids in climbs and prevents irritating snagging. Plush and lightweight PU foam combined with the full-cut out design delivers soft tissue relief and comfort when the road gets rough. Not to mention, the ti-alloy rails keep you rolling in reliable durability but with lightweight enough construction to assist on the way up.
- Anatomically-designed, forgiving, and comfy saddle
- Ti-alloy rails blend tough durability with low weight
- Female-specific shape with flat-forward plaform opens mobility
- Down-curved nose promotes comfy positioning for climbs
- Full cut-out in seat provides soft tissue relief
- Seamless stitched cover keeps the feel soft and sooth
- Item #SDC000A
- Q & A
I have heard such great things about this saddle and am interested in trying it. Havenât had a chance to really see how it compares to my WTB Deva, but it is great to see more women specific options
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I didn't realize I needed a new saddle, but since I got this as a gift I was pretty excited to try it out. After my first ride on it, I was blown away by how much better it was than the stock saddle. It's shorter and wider than the stock OEM saddle, so fit my sitbone profile much better. The added cutout also helped to relieve pressure, so on the 1+ hour rides I started to notice an improvement in comfort. Additionally, it came in a colourway that matched my bike, so looks great on the bike! Couldn't be happier with the saddle!