Judge and jury.
Your kid usually decides when he's finished skiing for the day when the lifties chase him off with a broom after last chair. Between his boundless energy and the Scott Vertic JR Boys' Pants, he won't be calling it quits halfway through the day because his legs are too tired, cold, or wet. Scott designed these pants with bell-to-bell rippers in mind by making them with a fully sealed, waterproof DryOsphere membrane and 60g synthetic insulation for an extra dose of warmth for those especially cold mornings. Integrated suspenders keep the pants in a comfortable spot all day, while the adjustable boot gaiters ensure a snow-tight seal around his ski or snowboard boots.
- Ski or snowboard pants designed for bell-to-bell rippers
- Fully sealed membrane provides waterproof protection
- Lightweight synthetic insulation retains warmth when wet
- Integrated suspenders and adjustable waist keeps pants in place
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of socks during powder days
- Item #SCO00P1