Vertic GTX 3L Pant
Maybe it's a chairlift, maybe it's your touring setup, or maybe it's just your own two feet. Whatever your method of mountain transportation, The Scott Vertic GTX 3L Pant shields you from the elements throughout your journey in the vertical world thanks to a burly, breathable, and waterproof Gore-Tex 3-layer shell. Made with fully taped seams, adjustable leg gaiters, a detachable bib, and adjustable suspenders, and jacket-to-pants interlock system, the Vertics ensure sogginess doesn't stand a chance when you're getting barreled in the white room. On ascents, the articulated knees provide unrestricted mobility for charging up the skintrack, and the laser-cut thigh venting lets you dump excess heat. Bonded pockets stash energy bars, lip balm, and ski straps when you're on the move. Worry not if you need to throw on your crampons, because the adjustable bottom hem and Cordura kick panels protect your pants from spiky encounters.
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry comfort through storms
- Detachable bib and fully sealed seams enhance water protection
- Exterior thigh venting helps regulate temperature for comfort
- Knee articulation enhances mobility through turns and hiking
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment snugly holds pants while skiing
- Powder skirt and pant-to-jacket interlock system seal out snow
- Adjustable leg gaiter seals out snow on deep days for warmth
- Zippered adjustable bottom hem accommodates different boots
- Item #SCO00SU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 127lbs
I wear this stupid bulky knee brace under my pants and I usually am so uncomfortable with it, but these are loose enough so you cant even tell I have a knee brace on, and better yet I don't notice it as much!
They also move well! I like the bib when I tour but when I am in bounds I like to zip it out and ski without the bibs. These are my favorite pants I've ever owned. And they seriously look good on everyone. Highly recommend.
Oh last thing, I wear these touring a lot but because it has a brushed backer on the inside it makes these a lot warmer than most shells so also a great in-bounds pant!