Full-fledged protection for young rippers.
Borrowing the technical fabrication from Scott's premium ski jackets, the Scott Boys' Vertic 2L Jacket sets the standard in elemental protection and on-mountain comfort for young skiers and riders. Sealing out everything from waist-deep powder to soaking slush, the DRYOsphere 2-layer membrane and fully taped seams act as a formidable barrier to outside snow and moisture. For those frigid days when he's hunkering down on the chairlift, the anti-chafe chin guard won't scratch or irritate sensitive facial skin.
MicroLoft insulation traps precious body heat from escaping when temperatures plummet into icy realms. There's slightly more insulation in the body for maximum warmth, with less in the arms for unencumbered motion when he's slaying fresh powder and hitting park jumps. Other key features include zippered underarm vents for dumping excess warmth, a powder skirt for keeping deep snow out, and roomy pockets for storing necessities.
- Premium jacket for younger skiers and riders
- DRYOsphere 2-layer membrane keeps him blissfully dry
- Fully taped seams won't leak outside moisture and snow
- 100/80-gram MicroLoft insulation for toasty-warmth
- Anti-chafe chin guard won't scratch sensitive skin
- Zippered underarm vents release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps out waist-deep snow
- Chest and hand pockets store essentials
- Item #SCO00GV