Ultimate Hooded Down Jacket
When heading up north for a ski weekend in Vermont, you'll want to pack the Scott Ultimate Hooded Down Jacket to keep you warm and dry on and off the mountain. The jacket is designed to keep you totally dry with DryoSphere 2-layer waterproof technology and snug and warm with the midweight down insulation. Built with a powder skirt and jacket-to-pant integration, you can fully seal out snow and wind from creeping in and giving you the chills. Underarm ventilation lets you cool down when the sun decides to make an appearance and the hood is detachable and adjustable so you can choose if it's necessary. The internal knit cuffs and thumbholes help keep your sleeves down and connected to your gloves and a regular fit allows for space to layer if you need.
- Insulated jacket for ski and snowboard vacations
- DRYOsphere membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Midweight down insulation traps in body heat
- Underarm vents help you regulate your temperature
- Detachable hood is helmet compatible
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Knit cuffs seal out drafts and flurries
- Item #SCO00T2
- Q & A
Perfect for ski and everyday
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
I live in the Midwest where we get very cold temps and a lot of snow. This jacket keeps me warm and dry yet breaths really well so I don’t overheat when I ski. It doubles as a great everyday jacket to wear around town. A rare find to have a jacket that achieves both!! And it looks great on! Not too puffy and still very flattering!
How much does it weight?