sale $103.97 $159.9535% Off
Cold days don't turn him away.
Your son is not intimated by cold, snowy weather. In fact, he prefers it. The Scott Ultimate Dryo 10 Hooded Jacket is designed for little rippers who aren't intimated by the weather. Built with DryoSphere technology, this jacket will withstand wet and windy conditions with a breathable material that will allow water vapor to escape from the body keeping him and the jacket dry. Synthetic insulation is designed to stay dry and retain heat in wet conditions making this a better option on cold days compared to down jackets. And the powder skirt will keep the snow out when he starts working on his pow turns. With pockets specifically for his pass, phone and lunch money, he'll have an easier time keeping track of his belongings. Bright colors are going to keep him visible in the crowds as he zooms past you.
- Warm ski jacket for cold days on the mountain
- DryoSphere waterproofing for snow day protection
- Synthetic insulation stays warm in wet conditions
- Fully sealed seams provides extra protection
- Multiple pockets for his pass, tunes, and lunch money
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out on deep runs
- Performance look for serious rippers
- Item #SCO00P2
[membrane/laminate] DRYOsphere (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Taffeta
[external] 2 hand, 1 pass [internal] 1 security
all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
limited 2 years