Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Trail Flow Dri Short-Sleeve Shirt
Stay dry and fresh when you hit the trails this summer in the Scott Trail Flow Dri Short-Sleeve Shirt. This casual-looking piece is soft against the skin like your favorite tee, but offers the moisture-wicking performance of a technical jersey thanks to the Drirelease knit fabric. And with FreshGaurd embedded into the fabric, the Trail Flow jersey delivers unmatched odor control when you're on the bike for hours at a time. The open mesh back panel provides airy ventilation, and is cut to a longer length to ensure coverage when you're leaning over the bars attacking the trail.
- MTB jersey blending casual style and technical performance
- Drirelease fabric accelerates moisture transfer
- FreshGuard helps the jersey stay fresh for longer
- Soft against the skin for all-day wearing comfort
- Longer back length for coverage in the riding position
- Item #SCO00VK
- Q & A
Good Riding Top
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 230lbs
I was attracted to the colors and bought it. I'm a little confused about the breast pocket but it's an otherwise great jersey. This one has a very airy mesh back panel that's a blessing on hot days. I was worried the seam around the shoulders and upper torso would bother me but I don't notice it at all. I wear MTB jerseys like this one on the road bike because they fit more naturally and looks less uptight. They're plenty aero at the right size too. And they come in better colors and designs.