Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fresh turns to halfpipe laps.
Just what she's seeking for playful powder days and technical park laps, the Scott Girls' Terrain Dryo Jacket elevates your kid's skiing and riding experience with functional protection and technical fabrication. The DRYOsphere 2-layer membrane and fully sealed construction won't leak from deep powder and wet springtime slush, ensuring a pleasant experience through widely variable alpine conditions.
MicroLoft synthetic insulation traps precious body warmth, meaning she'll stay balmy on shivering-cold ski days. The traditional drop-tail design sits a bit longer, keeping her dry on the wet chairlift ride. Underarm vents release excess warmth, which comes in handy when springtime temperatures soar. Other functional features include a powder skirt for keeping out deep snow, as well as smartly placed pockets for storing on-mountain essentials.
- Technical ski jacket for rapidly progressing kids
- DRYOsphere 2-layer membrane keeps her totally dry
- MicroLoft insulation traps precious warmth
- Fully taped seams won't leak outside moisture
- Zippered underarm vents release excess warmth
- Anti-chafe chin guard won't scratch facial skin
- Zippered pockets offer plentiful storage
- Item #SCO00GY