Fresh pow to front flips.
With kids progressing at unfathomable rates, it only makes sense to give them the premium protection required for pushing their limits to the next level. Whether your kid's learning to ride powder or dialing corked spins in the park, the Scott Boys' Terrain Dryo Jacket elevates his skiing and riding experience with functional protection and technical fabrication. The DRYOsphere 2-layer membrane and fully sealed construction won't leak from deep powder and wet springtime slush, ensuring a blissful experience through a wide variety of conditions.
MicroLoft synthetic insulation keeps him from shivering on the cold chairlift ride, all without sacrificing essential mobility for learning new tricks. The traditional drop-tail design sits a bit longer, meaning his backside will stay nice and dry on the chairlift. Underarm vents release excess warmth, which comes in handy for those spring days where the mercury rises into the forties. Other functional features include a powder skirt for sealing out deep snow, as well as smartly placed pockets for accessing on-mountain essentials.
- Technical ski jacket for rapidly progressing kids
- DRYOsphere 2-layer membrane keeps him totally dry
- MicroLoft insulation traps precious warmth
- Fully taped seams won't leak outside moisture
- Zippered underarm vents release excess warmth
- Anti-chafe chin guard won't scratch facial skin
- Zippered pockets offer plentiful storage
- Item #SCO00GX