3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Team Issue SRS Ski Pole
Tried, tested, and always reliable, Scott’s Team Issue SRS Ski Pole keeps us ready for anything the mountain throws at us. It’s built from light yet durable S4 aluminum, and packs in Scott’s Strap Release System that allows the pole to disconnect when we are taking a tumble.
- Reliable poles that are tested with the best of them
- S4 Aluminum shaft is durable, light, and precise
- Notch grip stays comfortable with natural hand anatomy
- SRS Mountain strap releases during bigger falls
- Carbon diamond tip is intensely durable and precise
- Item #SCOL184
- S4 aluminum alloy
- 46in, 48in, 50in, 52in, 54in
- SRS mountain
- carbon diamond
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.