SuperGuide Carbon Alpine Touring Boot
Lightweight on the skintrack and stable on the descent, the Scott SuperGuide Carbon Alpine Touring Boot is a choice morsel for aggressive skiers that don't want to compromise downhill precision in favor of weight. The secret to its success lies within the Powerlite Carbon construction, which uses carbon inlays that blend stiff response with a low weight, and also ensures less shell deformation and lateral flex. While the SuperGuide might not reign as the lightest touring boot in Scott's arsenal, it does make up for that in terms of aggression. At 125 it boasts the stiffest flex in the collection, making it responsive for more advanced skiers. And the additional buckles that aren't weighing down, say, the Scott Orbit, are adding power and strength to the SuperGuide.
The SuperGuide Carbon Alpine Touring Boot is a beast on the descent, but Scott put plenty of thought into the uphill trek as well. The Rear Hook Walk System is dependable and simple to use, providing 60 degrees of friction-free motion when you're on the skin track or boot pack, and full Vibram soles offer up a steady grip if you're maneuvering tricky terrain with your skies on your pack. The thermo-moldable liner can be heat molded by a boot fitter for a perfect fit, and the ventilated mesh construction is both breathable and warm. The PWR lite liners are tour-specific, featuring a lightweight design that has four-axis flex for increased mobility.
- A solid touring boot for longer walks into the backcountry
- Stiff 125 flex provides performance for aggressive skiers
- High volume last for wider feet or enhanced touring comfort
- Grilamid and carbon ensure a light weight with powerful response
- Generous rotation in walk mode ensures mobility on the ascent
- Foam inserts in boot absorb shock and add insulation and comfort
- Powerlite Tongue keeps snow out and offers performance flex
- Adjustable spoiler provides medial and rearward support
- Item #SCO00XB