Why We Like The Speedguide 80 Ski
When we hit the skin track before the crack of dawn we trust the Scott Speedguide 80 Ski to get us to the peak in time for a gorgeous sunrise. The lightweight carbon fiber laminate and paulownia wood core combine to keep our legs fresh and churning forwards. Meanwhile, the early rise in the tip ensures we can ski confidently and comfortably through deep snow.
- Narrow touring ski designed for highspeed backcountry adventures
- 80mm waist is quick edge to edge and lightweight on the up
- Early rise provides float for extra fun in deep snow
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges for control
- Short turn radius encourages powerful turns in tight areas
- Paulownia core is made powerful and poppy by carbon fiber laminates
- Sintered base skips effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #SCOL15T
- 152cm, 160cm, 170cm
- [152cm] 116 / 78 / 102mm, [160cm] 118 / 80 / 104mm, [170cm] 120 / 80 / 106mm
- Turn Radius
- [152cm] 15m, [160cm] 16m, [170cm] 17m
- Pro-Tip Rocker 320 (early rise, camber)
- carbon fiber, aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 152cm] 4lb 3oz (1900g), [160cm] 4lb 10oz (2100g), [170cm] 5lb 1oz (2300g)
- backcountry skiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help