Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Scrapper 95 Ski
Scott made the Scrapper 95 Ski for scrappy skiers like yourself, who want it quick and nimble on the trial but are also down to explore for more. With a 95mm waist underfoot, it's more than ready to tear up the fresh corduroy, but it's got enough width that you won't find yourself sinking too deep when you find a stash from last week's storm. It features a rockered tip and tail for quick turn initiation and surfability, while camber underfoot gives you snappy response in the trees and on the steeps. The full length wood core keeps the skis from weighing you down, while carbon and aramid stringers add strength at speed and dampen vibrations when you encounter crud.
- An everyday all-mountain ski for players that like to play
- Versatile 95mm waist feeds well on- and off-piste
- Rocker tip encourages free sailing over powder and crud
- Rocker tail creates smooth and easy turn initiation
- Camber underfoot provides quick edge-to-edge response
- Lightweight wood core strengthened by carbon/aramid stringers
- Item #SCO00UJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I grew up skiing but transitioned to snowboarding as a teen. Every season I enjoy skiing a few times to keep up on my skills. I used these skis twice this season and they rock (pun intended). The rocker tips make these super floaty in powder and chunder. I loved the Camber underfoot for more edge response since I am not the strongest of skiers. These would be great for an intermediate skier looking for a playful yet hard charging ski.
These are a good ripping around the resort ski. Beautiful color too!
They turn super quick, and are fun for your every day conditions, and are unbelievably light.
I LOVE these skis!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are a great all mountain ski. Fast response and quick turns, but stable enough to cruise high speeds. They are my favorite everyday ski, great in variable conditions and even on a light powder day. If you can only buy one pair of skis these are the ones.