Scrapper 115 Ski
The Scrapper 115 is catered to freestyle powder skiers who split their time between demanding big mountain lines and playful natural takeoffs. This balance is created by the combination of a versatile profile, playful shape, and lightweight but responsive construction. At the center of the lightweight construction lies a paulownia core. Paulownia offers an exceptional strength to weight ratio and when laminated by carbon fiber, like it is here, is able to provide the excellent pop and response demanded by freestyle skiers.
- Freestyle powder skis that balance power and nimble control
- 115mm waist thrives in deep snow by creating float and stability
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float, quick pivoting control
- Camber underfoot easily grips on groomers for confident carving
- Medium length turn radius balances stability and maneuverability
- Paulownia core is lightweight and lively for a snappy feel
- Carbon laminates provide stiffness and impressive response
- Sintered base easily skips across flat spots and cat tracks
- Item #SCO00X5
- Q & A
For those Deep Days
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
When it is just too deep for my favorite 105's, these bad boys perform like rockstars.
The most fun I've had on skis
Powder day? Pull these out, no questions asked. They will rip through the harsh snow and float on the soft one.
Scott Scrapper 115 Ski
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Scott Scrapper 115 Ski Awards