The perfect blend of comfort and efficiency.
Whether you're completing your first century ride or crossing the finish line of a local grand fondo event, the Scott Men's Road Team Boa Shoe provides an ideal blend of foot-wrapping comfort, a lightweight feel, and efficient power transfer for pushing your limits to the next level. It's designed with a supple microfiber upper with 3D air mesh for added ventilation where you need it most, such as the toe box.
Scott employs a single Boa IP-1 dial that precisely controls the upper, so it can wrap your foot like a glove with micro-adjustments. This single Boa dial is complemented with a lower hook-and-loops strap, which secures over your forefoot to keep it secure under power. Not only is this upper incredibly fast and convenient to secure tightly, but it allows you a greater degree of adjustability than you'd find with a comparable shoe using only straps and buckles.
Looking underfoot, you'll find a co-injected sole of nylon and fiberglass, which is medium-stiff with a power transfer rating of 8 of 10 on Scott's scale. Since it's not as unrelentingly stiff as Scott's full carbon offerings, it provides a bit more comfort on longer rides for those who aren't obsessed with competitively racing scenarios where every last second is crucial. However, it's still plenty stiff for conserving energy when you're finishing up the last leg of a grueling century or trying fondo event.
- Strikes the sweet spot for cyclists concerned with getting faster
- Boa IP-1 dial provides a micro-adjustable fit across the upper
- Hook-and-loop lower strap keeps forefoot secure under power
- Lightweight upper of supple microfiber and breathable mesh
- Nylon-fiberglass sole provides medium-stiff power transfer
- ErgoLogic footbed with adjustable arch and metatarsal support
- Item #SCO00RN