Road Comp Boa Reflective Lady Cycling Shoe
Whether you're heading out for an early morning ride, or making your commute at sundown, visibility is key to having a safe and enjoyable ride. The Scott Road Comp Boa Reflective Lady Cycling Shoe is ideal for these situations as it features a fully reflective upper that helps you be seen in low-light conditions. And considering that it provides all of the same benefits as the popular Road Comp Boa, it's a good option for your everyday riding shoe, too.
The Comp Boa Reflective Lady Cycling shoes wrap your feet in supportive comfort thanks to the adaptive fit upper pattern and the micro-adjustable Boa closure system. Combined with the lower anatomic strap, the shoes articulate to best fit the shape of the rider's foot. They employ Scott's "Sport Fit" which features a larger volume, more relaxed fit that's great for long days in the saddle. The ErgoLogic footbed cushions the underside of your foot, and features adjustable arch and metatarsal support. The composite outsole rates at a 6 out of 10 on Scott's stiffness scale, efficiently transferring power to the pedals while maintaining all-day comfort and off-the-bike walkability.
- Women's road cycling shoes with hi-vis reflective uppers
- Reflective upper helps you be seen in low-light conditions
- Wrap Fit provides comfortable support around your feet
- Boa closure allows quick and precise fit adjustments
- Sport Fit provides extra volume and more relaxed fit
- Adjustable ErgoLogic insoles for stability and comfort
- Composite sole blends efficiency with walkability
- Mesh inserts keep your feet cool on warmer days
- Item #SCO00VG