Select style & size:Select options
An all-mountain riot.
Scott's Riot 22 Ski Pole disturbs the still, silent snowfall that backcountry skiers romanticize about all summer. It's Scott's burliest pole, so feel free towhack it against small trees, smack it against slow signs, and plunge it into deep pow without worrying about it snapping. The EG L Grip extends down the pole to help you overcome steep bootpacks, and the FX Riot Re-Entry Strap offers one-handed adjustment. Scott included a powder basket and carbon diamond tip so you can shred whatever snow's on the mountain.
- Scott's most durable pole for all-mountain skiing
- Stout aluminum construction takes a beating
- Extended handle for hiking up steep bootpacks
- Included powder baskets keep pole afloat
- Carbon diamond tip pierces firm snow and boilerplate
- Item #SCO00QA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Scott poles have a long history in the ski industry. Built to be strong and light. Others try but cannot compete. Aluminum ferrules, engineered baskets and swaged (thickening pole wall through the taper) all make Scott poles the best on the market.
Extended grip good for hiking
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these as a gift but with the intention of the person using it as a downhill ski pole. They will be much more useful if you are skinning up the mountain or hiking. Poles are fairly light weight and seem to be very durable. The extended grips will come when you are traversing.