Select a Size
Select a Color
RC Premium Short-Sleeve Shirt
Scott lives by the simple mantra "no shortcuts," because they believe the ambition, passion, and dedication of athletes is just as important as the design and innovation of their products. The RC Premium Short-Sleeve Shirt embodies this ideal, blending premium fabrics with an aero-optimized fit to give discerning cyclists the coverage they need to ride at their best.
The RC Premium comes with all the bells and whistles you expect from a high-end road jersey. It's constructed from a mix of quick-dry and 4-way stretch fabrics that sit flush against the skin, channeling moisture away from the body for quick evaporation while ensuring optimal freedom of movement on the bike. An anatomic cut with pre-shaped sleeves cuts down on drag, and features bonded seams throughout for improved comfort. A Vislon semi-autolock front zipper makes it easy to control ventilation, while 3 rear pockets and a zippered water-repellent pocket cover all your storage needs.
- Modern road jersey with premium fabrics and an aero fit
- Dryoxcell fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Duroxpand 4-way stretch moves with you on the bike
- Aero-optimized fit with pre-shaped sleeve construction
- Bonded seams eliminate irritation or discomfort
- 3 rear pockets and zippered security pocket for storage
- Reflective stripe helps you be seen on the roads
- Silicone hem gripper keeps the jersey in place
- Item #SCO00VR
- [face fabric] DRYOxcell quick dry knit fabric (91% polyester, 9% elastane), [inserts] DUROxpand 4-way stretch knit fabric (89% polyester, 11% elastane)
- 3 rear storage, 1 zippered water-repellent
- stripe on back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 2, 2020
Quality product but short in the torso
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
I like Scott products, but this jersey is very short in the body. I had to return it. The material is also very thin and almost see-thru. I ordered one size up. Given how short it was, I returned for an altogether different shirt from a different brand. Gave it two stars because it is a quality product but sizing is off.