Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Pro Taper SRS Ski Pole
If it's time for a new set of ski poles, we highly recommend a pair of carbon poles like the Pro Taper SRS Ski Pole to ensure a long lasting pair of poles that checks all of the boxes. Scott is well versed in the realm of carbon materials, so you can trust the pole to bend and not break under impact while maintaining the lightest possible weight. We really like the SRS strap system which automatically detaches from the poleâ€™s grip when under excessive force to avoid shoulder and wrist injuries if your pole basket gets caught in a tree branch.
- Performance ski pole is suited for freeride and all-mountain skiing
- Carbon shaft construction supplies torsional rigidity at a low weight
- Included powder and standard baskets let you tailor to conditions
- SRS straps release when things get a bit looser than anticipated
- Item #SCOL185
- 44in, 46in, 48in, 50in, 52in, 54in
- SRS FX15x25
- anodized aluminum
- standard, powder
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.