Select style & size:Select options
First chair or bust.
Take the Scott Pro Taper Poles when you're off to duel your overly aggressive friends for first spot in the lift line. While pole jousting is never recommended to resolve issues, this filament-wound, tapered lance will slice through the air with the greatest of ease. Carbon fiber and fiberglass spin together to create a lightweight pole that stands up to the jarring impact of ice, while standard-sized baskets prevents these poles from getting sucked into a powdery abyss. The anodized tip is an aluminum alloy designed to reinforce and strengthen the Ice Tip, just in case your friend's head is as hard as you thought.
- Plant yourself for first chair with these ski poles
- Carbon, fiberglass weave balances strength with weight
- Notch Grip is contoured to match fingers for secure grip
- SRS strap detaches from pole in the event of a crash
- Anodized tip pierces through bulletproof conditions
- Item #SCO00Q9