New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Backcountry Patrol E1 22L Backpack Kit
Even if you only get out for one line at a time, it only takes one avalanche to ruin your morning. Next time you head for the snow-covered hills, take the Scott Patrol E1 22 Backpack Kit with you so that you're well-prepared for the worst. Featuring Scott's new electronic deployment system, the Patrol E1 is lightweight, convenient, and ready for adventure.
The Patrol E1 uses a turbo radial fan in conjunction with supercapacitors to deliver quick-inflating power that you can easily recharge on the mountain. Not only does it eliminate the need for irksome air canisters, you're free to practice with the airbag as much as you please, reducing user error when you need to deploy it for real. And with a travel-friendly deployment system, you're free to fly to your wildest ski destinations without the hassle of searching for an air canister once you land. This Alpride system is extremely light at under 3 pounds, can be recharged in 40 minutes using 2 AA batteries, or in 20 minutes if you take advantage of the micro USB charging port.
The E1 22 is the smallest in Scott's Patrol lineup, with the perfect amount of space for dawn patrols or heli trips. It features an attachment for your helmet, gear loops for ice axes or trekking poles, and more than one way to carry your intended ride down. Inside of the rescue tool sleeve, not only will you find room for probe and shovel, you'll also find handy SOS instructions that can help in the event of a backcountry emergency.
- A lightweight airbag for backcountry skiing in foreign lands
- Small capacity ideal for shorter trips or heli adventures
- Durable construction can handle wet weather and a beating
- Padded shoulders delivers all-day comfort on the skintrack
- Turbo fan deployment system is reusable and travel-friendly
- Recharge on site with two AA batteries or using the micro USB port
- Cold temperatures do not affect performance or charge
- Item #SCO00YM