3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Orbit Alpine Touring Boot
Scott's Orbit Alpine Touring Boot is an absolute treat to tour in. It's an extremely comfortable backcountry ski boot built to keep our feet comfy on exceptionally long tours. We like how our foot splays in the wide-and-roomy shell, and the shock dampers are a unique feature that we appreciate on full-day backcountry adventures. Scott's Powerlite construction keeps the boot's weight less than three pounds to keep us light on our toes. Vibram's full-length rubber sole ensures grippy traction when the summit's too icy and rocky for skis.
- Uphill-oriented backcountry ski boot with a penchant for downhill travel
- 110 flex best-serves beginners and intermediate riders of medium build
- Roomy 103.5mm last assures steadfast comfort on longer tours
- Walk mode triggered by burly rear latch for a secure hold
- Shock damper inserts attenuate impact to reduce foot fatigue
- Vibram rubber sole compatible with tech bindings
- Item #SCO00XC
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.