Safeguard for sending.
Representing the pinnacle of full-face coverage in Scott's line, the Nero Plus Helmet provides excellent protection from downhill runs gone horribly wrong and botched jump landings. In-Mold construction provides the reliable impact dispersion and lightweight feel of its polycarbonate shell fused directly to an EPS foam liner. Scott then employs a low-friction MIPS liner to dissipate rotational forces transferring through the helmet, should you crash at an angle with the surrounding terrain.
Not only is the Nero Plus equipped with the latest technology to mitigate disastrous falls, but its well-ventilated construction makes it stand out in a sea of stuffy helmets. Massive air intakes pull cool outside air into the helmet, then exhaust it from the ventilation ports along the sides and rear. This allows you to ride for hours without suffering from overheating issues, especially in warm summer weather. And because sweating is going to happen, the padding is easily removable, so you can toss it in the wash when it starts to stink.
- Scott's flagship full-face helmet for downhill and enduro
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and reliably tough
- MIPS low-friction liner dissipates rotational forces
- Adjustable, shatterproof visor blocks sun and branches
- Massive air intakes and exhaust ports for coolness
- Removable padding is wash-friendly for freshness
- Optimal goggle integration for downhill runs
- Padded chin strap with secure D-ring closure
- Item #SCO00QS
- Shell Material
- In-Mold (polycarbonate shell)
- Impact Foam
- EPS foam, MIPS low-friction liner
- multiple ventilation ports
- Fit Adjustment
- fixed sizing with D-ring closure
- adjustable, shatterproof visor
- Full Face
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2020
Great so far
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 220 lbs
I’ve used it prob 5 times and so far so good. It fits snug but not too tight, just right.
May 17, 2020
What are the safety certifications for this helmet?