Safeguard for sending.
Representing the pinnacle of full-face coverage in Scott's line, the Nero Plus Helmet provides excellent protection from downhill runs gone horribly wrong and botched jump landings. In-Mold construction provides the reliable impact dispersion and lightweight feel of its polycarbonate shell fused directly to an EPS foam liner. Scott then employs a low-friction MIPS liner to dissipate rotational forces transferring through the helmet, should you crash at an angle with the surrounding terrain.
Not only is the Nero Plus equipped with the latest technology to mitigate disastrous falls, but its well-ventilated construction makes it stand out in a sea of stuffy helmets. Massive air intakes pull cool outside air into the helmet, then exhaust it from the ventilation ports along the sides and rear. This allows you to ride for hours without suffering from overheating issues, especially in warm summer weather. And because sweating is going to happen, the padding is easily removable, so you can toss it in the wash when it starts to stink.
- Scott's flagship full-face helmet for downhill and enduro
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and reliably tough
- MIPS low-friction liner dissipates rotational forces
- Adjustable, shatterproof visor blocks sun and branches
- Massive air intakes and exhaust ports for coolness
- Removable padding is wash-friendly for freshness
- Optimal goggle integration for downhill runs
- Padded chin strap with secure D-ring closure
- Item #SCO00QS