Whether you're hell bent on taking everything in this year's XC race series or flying over barriers in an expansive sandbox is more your style, slip on the Scott Men's MTB RC Shoe before you get to the start line. Boasting a stiff carbon sole, barely-there upper, and speedy Boa dial closure, this top-of-the-line shoe eagerly transfers power to the pedals as you ride, so you can focus on leaving it all on the course.
To keep things from getting swampy around your toes mid-race, Scott alternates panels of pliable microfiber and 3D nylon airmesh along the MTB RC's upper. This combination encourages air to move freely throughout the shoe, without compromising on security and support around the top of your foot. Two BOA IP1 dials weave their way across the top of your instep, offering almost limitless potential for you to adjust, then readjust, until you find just the right fit.
As you'd expect from a high-end race shoe, the MTB RC comes adorned with a light, stiff carbon fiber sole prepared to deliver watts to the pedals as you mash down on them through flyovers or rutted rock gardens. Atop it, a lugged outsole provides you with grip and traction when you have no choice but to shoulder your bike to run up a set of stairs or through a nasty technical stretch of singletrack.
- Leave it all on the course in this featherweight race shoe
- Flexible microfiber uppers conform to a range of foot shapes
- Adjustable footbed provides support to prevent fatigue
- BOA dial closure allows for limitless adjustments
- Rigid carbon fiber sole delivers watts to the pedals
- Lugged outsole accommodates toe spikes for extra traction
- Item #SCO00JZ