Pedal to the metal.
Like stepping on the throttle of a supercharged sports car, the Scott Women's MTB RC Lady Shoe surges you forward with rocket-like acceleration when you're climbing hills, bursting out of corners, and sprinting for the finish line at cross-country races. As you'd expect from a shoe of racing pedigree, it's the stiffest, most powerful offering in Scott's line. The blended HMX Carbon sole maximizes pedaling efficiency when speed is of utmost concern, with just enough flex to make it comfortable enough for trail use.
The asymmetric upper conforms to your foot like a glove, with breathable perforations facilitating active cooling. Boa IP1 dials provide a micro-adjustable fit over the upper and lower zones, also promoting easy removal by quickly pulling up on each dial. Scott's ErgoLogic footbed maximizes comfort with its customizable design. It features adjustable arches for greater support without the nagging pain of a traditional, one-size-fits-all footbed.
- The stiffest, most race-specific shoe in Scott's XC line
- HMX Carbon blended sole provides rocket-like acceleration
- Boa IP1 dials independently adjust upper and lower zones
- Sleek, form-fitting upper of microfiber and air mesh
- ErgoLogic footbed with adjustable arch support
- Breathable perforations throughout upper
- Item #SCO00K6