Linx Light Sensitive Goggles
Hop on first chair during a powder day knowing you will be able to see all the sweet terrain with ease through your Scott Linx Light Sensitive Goggle. These goggles are built to cater to medium and large faces and offer impressive peripherals and crystal clear optics. The Optiview double lens enhances colors and contrast while the light sensitive tech automatically adjusts to brighter or dark light while you ride. On top of that, the skeleton frame and triple layer foam creates a seamless seal on your face to minimize fogging and prevent cold air and snow from sneaking in.
- Goggles that pack impressive optics into a sleek design
- Optiview double lens boosts contrast, clarity, and limits fog
- Light sensitive tech adjusts automatically to changing sun light
- Skeleton frame technology bends to fit your face for a tight fit
- Large field of view fits medium to large sized faces with a helmet
- Item #SCO00V0
- Spherical Optiview Double Lens
- Skeleton construction
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2019
Not as pictured
- I returned this product before using it
I'm not sure about the performance of these goggles as I never put them on. I bought them for my husband. The lens has a rose tint and is scratched. I will be returning as I doubt my husband will want pink, damaged goggles.