Good Cop, Bad Cop.
When it comes to trail running, there's no room for negotiation—not even a smidgen. You require footwear that's both relentless and forgiving, which is where the Scott Men's Kinabalu Supertrac Trail Running Shoe comes into play. Starting from the bottom up, as you would with a trail run, the Kinabalu features a Wet Traction rubber sole, complete with self-cleaning, aggressive lugs for unprecedented traction as you navigate techincal and varied terrain.
Meanwhile, Scott's eRide technology mimics that of a rocker, which in turn promotes a more stable mid-stance and dynamic position, allowing you to make the most of your natural stride. An AeroFoam+ midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and provides a springy feel underfoot, while the Insole Concept footbed is fashioned with a male-specific contour, meaning it's slightly thinner and designed to accommodate a wider forefoot.
- A tenacious trail running shoe for crushing terrain
- Mesh upper is reinforced with overlays for structure
- Aerofoam+ midsole attenuates shock
- eRide silhouette propels you through transitions
- Wet Traction outsole rips and grips all terrain
- Item #SCO00JO