Prepare for the ascent.
If you are looking for a light midlayer to stash in your bag for those dawn patrols, look no further. Scott’s insulated 3M Women’s Vest will keep your body warm when you reach the summit. Unlike a jacket, a vest offers mobility as you prepare your gear for the descent. Don’t forget to cinch down the hood before you go to prevent the wind from getting in when you pick up speed. Using a synthetic insulation helps your body temperature stay regulated so you don’t overheat on the ride down. If it’s still snowing by the time you get down and de-layer, DRYOsphere keeps you dry so it’s not a soggy ride home.
- Versatile go-to vest for that extra warmth when you need it
- Midweight synthetic insulation keeps your core warm
- Waterproof protection for unexpected showers
- Adjustable hood when you need to protect your ears
- Quilted design looks good as a stand-alone piece
- Item #SCO00PL