Select a size:
Why We Like The Freeguide Carbon Alpine Touring Boot
We like the Scott's Freeguide Carbon is undeniably stiff and aggressive on the downhill, but also surprisingly comfortable for long ascents. While its carbon construction maintains a stiff 130 flex for advanced skiers and heavier riders, the roomy 101mm last and thermo-moldable liner provide a precise yet relaxed fit for skinning miles and miles. This is one of Scott's first boots to have a Boa dial outfitted in the liner, encouraging faster and easier transitions from hiking to skiing.
- Scott's stiffest ski boot built for backcountry touring
- PowerFree carbon construction maintains a stiff 130 flex
- Roomy 101mm last ensures comfort for touring all day long
- Thermo-moldable liner customizes the fit to your footshape
- Boa dial closes the liner quickly and securely
- Walk mode maintains a 60° cuff rotation
- Full-length Skywalk Rubber sole with tech compatibility
- Item #SCOL15X
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.