Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Faze II Amplifier Goggles
The Scott Faze II Amplifier Goggle's pride and joy is the OptiView double lens due to its expansive field of vision and low-profile spherical design that leaves the snowy trail ahead of you completely undistorted. Not only will you have an accurate picture as far as spatial awareness and distortion goes, you'll also have boosted clarity and contrast thanks to the Scott Amplifier lens technology. To keep your vision from clouding up you've got an anti-fog lens treatment, as well as subtle vents to intake air and clear the inside lens of any built-up moisture. The double layered face foam will sit comfortably around your eyes and in line with your helmet for an ideal and comfortable fit, while the no-slip silicne strap keeps everything firmly in place.
- Spherical lens goggle for an expansive view of the mountain
- OptiView lens provides a wider view for on-slope safety
- Amplifier lens technology boosts contrast and visula clarity
- Anti-fog treatment and air vents to clear any built-up moisture
- Double layered face foam for a comfortable fit around the eyes
- Silicone line across the back of the strap reduces slipping
- UV protection guards against harmful radiation on bluebird days
- Item #SCO00Y9
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.