Take your backcountry touring to new heights with the Scott Men's Explorair Pro GTX 3L Pant. This thin, light, three-layer shell is crafted with the newest Gore-Tex Pro membrane that takes waterproof breathability to a new level. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through.
The Explorair has a slimmer athletic fit with articulated knees for skinning, hiking, and moving up the mountain without a problem. Exterior leg venting helps regulate temperature during high-aerobic activities. The suspenders adjust for a customized fit and can be removed for wearing versatility. Gaiters with boot hooks help seal out snow to keep your feet warm and dry, while Cordura scuff panels protect your hems from sharp edges.
- A hardshell pant for resort skiing and backcountry shredding
- New Generation Gore-Tex Pro shell is waterproof and breathable
- Exterior leg venting for temperature control
- Thigh pockets can be accessed while wearing a harness
- Cordura abrasion-resistant scuff panels on cuffs
- Detachable stretch panel with suspenders
- Athletic fit with articulated knees offers increased mobility
- Item #SCO00B4
- Q & A
Have not ripped my cuffs yet!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love the cuff on these pants. So sick of cutting my cuffs with my skis. Goretex Pro seems to be much more breathable than regular goretex. Great product.