Why We Like The Scott Explorair DryoSpun 3L Pant
As the most breathable waterproof pants in Scott's line, the Explorair DryoSpun 3L Pants are our top choice for days spent exploring in the backcountry. The 3-layer DryoSpun construction keeps snow out while ensuring sweaty moisture is continuously evacuated during demanding ascents. Meanwhile, the super-light, stretchy, and soft fabric provides a full range of motion to help us enjoy the downhill. Plus, speaking right to our earth-loving hearts, Scott made sure to use recycled polyester to reduce the impact on the natural places we love to play in.
- Light, stretchy, and breathable pants for multi-day tours
- DryoSpun membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Recycled polyester fabric moves with us with natural comfort
- Fully taped seams block out unwanted, seeping moisture
- Detachable, adjustable suspenders customize your fit
- Bonded exterior leg venting helps keep cool air circulating
- Adjustable hook system at waist locks in a snug fit
- Multiple pockets safely carry along backcountry essentials
- Item #SCOL1BV
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryoSpun (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 bonded thiggh
- leg zippered
- hook waist adjustment
- detachable, adjustable suspenders
- Cordura scuff panels
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help