For the all-day epics.
Your sit bones punished you the last time you went on an all-out endurance ride with your cheap, flimsy shorts, but that's a lesson you only need to learn one time, which is why you've got your eye on the Scott Endurance 10 Plus3 Women's Shorts, and we don't blame you. These breathable shorts are built to withstand your all-day epics, with Dryoxcell fabric to pull away sweat, Duroexpand 4-way stretch, and a UPF 50 treatment to keep you cool and protected while you put your power into the pedals.
Built with comfort in mind, the Endurance 10 Plus3 Shorts contour to your body with generous stretch, and a yoga-inspired waistband that omits elastic and instead opts for a soft, folded top and V-shaped front that stays out of the way when you're in the drops. To ensure your comfort through the long miles, Scott employs the +++ Pro Women's Pad underneath, tapping into multi-density technology that cushions your sit bones and provides vibration damping from chattery roads. The pad is topped with a stretchy microfiber top that's soft against your skin, and allows the chamois to move with you freely, so you don't feel restricted on the bike.
- Supportive and comfortable shorts for all-day rides
- Stretchy fabric contours to your body and moves with you
- DRYOxcell technology shortens dry time and wicks sweat
- Skip the sunscreen slather with UPF 50+ technology
- Yoga-style waistband contours to you and doesn't pinch
- Silicone locks hems in place for fuss-free riding
- Item #SCO00RA