The Scott Men's CRUS-R Shoe is a low-key trail shoe that looks less like a vibrant, neon-clad cycling shoe and more like your favorite hiking shoes. Its casual disposition hides trail-savvy capabilities, including a nylon-fiberglass sole built for pedaling efficiency with your flats. This sole features a sticky rubber compound for plentiful grip with just enough flexibility for walking over imposing trail features.
Durable upper materials withstand the abuse and abrasion of trail riding while airmesh panels prevent overheating on hot, sweaty rides. Its equipped with a quick-pull lacing system, tightening the entire shoe with a quick, simple pull. Also, it's equipped with an adjustable ErgoLogic footbed, which customizes to a wide variety of arch shapes and foot volumes for greater overall comfort without painful pressure points.
- Low-key trail shoe for casual riders
- Durable synthetic upper with airmesh ventilation
- Quick-pull lacing tightens quickly and easily
- ErgoFit footbed customizes to your foot's unique shape
- Nylon-fiberglass sole for pedaling efficiency with flats
- Sticky rubber tread compound grips to rugged terrain
- Item #SCO00KC