Select a size:
Why We Like The Cosmos Tour Boot
The Scott Cosmos Tour Boot is an absolute delight to wear when we're skinning high in the skies. Starry dawn patrols might be a bit chillier than our bare fingers can suffice, but we like boot's roomy fit to keep us comfy when we're wearing thicker socks or tackling longer tours. The 120 flex feels plenty stiff for most skiers of medium-to-large build. We also like Vibram's rubber keeping a good grip on icy bootpacks.
- A ski boot for an out-of-the-resort touring experience
- 120 flex offers stiffness for intermediate riders of medium build
- Roomy 103.5mm last sized to stay comfy on long tours
- Walk mode latch initiates a 60-degree cuff rotation
- Vibram rubber sole with tech inserts
- Item #SCOL17V
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.