Select a size:
Why We Like The Cosmos PRO Boot
Scott built the Cosmos PRO Boot to compete with the flood of high-performance freetouring boots in the backcountry skiing market. We’ve found it differentiates itself from the competition with a Grilamid shell thats less sensitive to temperature, meaning we can actually get them on in the parking lot before a frigid dawn patrol tour. The 60-degree cuff rotation supplies randonee-esque uphill performance, while the burly 125 flex supports strong skiers who like to let loose on the descents.
- Top-tier touring boots provide uncompromising backcountry function
- 125 flex is supportive in powder with some forgiveness for firm snow
- 102mm last suited for high-volume foot shapes or a comfort-oriented fit
- Adjustable lean angle lets you fine tune your stance
- BOA liner closure lets you dial in your fit on the fly
- Vibram rubber sole offers reliable traction on exposed ridgetops
- Easy-to-use walk mode with 60° of mobility for intuitive skinning
- PoweLite 2.0 shell is stiff and responsive while exceptionally lightweight
- Item #SCOL187
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.