Centric Plus Helmet
The Scott Centric Plus Helmet provides coverage without weighing you down. Top-end helmets like the Centric Plus separate themselves from lower tier models with more efficient ventilation systems, lower weight, and in recent years, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Each feature was carefully considered when Scott created the Centric Plus, and it shows.
- Meet your race lid needs with this upper-tier road helmet
- MIPS liner helps diffuse certain impact forces
- In-Mold construction challenges impacts head-on
- Low weight won't drag you down on long rides
- Multiple vents keep air moving without compromising safety
- Plush X-Static padding resists odor while it cushions
- HALO fit system makes fit adjustments quick and easy
- Item #SCOL12T
- Shell Material
- in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Foam
- X-Static anti-bacterial padding
- Fit Adjustment
- HALO 360
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 17, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
This helmet fits me like a glove. My head is 59 cm. Most medium helmets are too tight. This medium Centric Plus fits perfectly, saving weight and bulk. Good ventilation means I don't need a headband.