Select a size:
Why We Like The Celeste Tour Boot
The Celeste Tour Boot is situated as Scott’s no-compromise boots for skiers who get after it in the backcountry all season long. The 110 flex offers plenty of support for us to pair it with our favorite fully-featured touring bindings, making this boot a freetouring weapon. The walk mode is easy to operate even in the cold, and it offers an impressive 60-degrees of cuff rotation that takes the sting out of those long early morning slogs to the next summit on your hit list.
- Freetouring boot offers uphill efficiency for far-reaching objectives
- 110 flex offers a supportive feel for experienced skiers
- Spacious 103.5mm last gives your toes breathing room for long walks
- Adjustable lean angle lets you fine-tune your stance
- 60° walk mode provides excellent efficiency and agility on the skintrack
- BOA closure makes for lightning fast transitions and micro-adjustments
- Vibram bi-density rubber offers reliable traction on exposed bootpacks
- Grilamid shell provides consistent energy transmission from each turn
- Item #SCOL17X
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.