Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Airbag Packs & Accessories we have in stock.View Similar Products
For ripping big lines.
Designed for ripping spines in AK and sending comp-winning lines, the Scott Backcountry Pro AP 20 Backpack Kit is a favorite among professional freeskiers. This minimalist pack has a 20-liter carrying capacity that holds essentials for short backside laps, heli drops, and cat skiing trips.
A separate safety compartment stows your shovel and probe, while the main compartment has enough space for water, goggles, and an extra layer. The Alpride inflation system is among the lightest on the market, with a low-profile design that's positioned to leave more room in your bag for snacks and chocolatey treats. When it's time to head up a quick bootpack, stash your skis or board easily on your back and pop your helmet into the stow away fixation for hassle-free booting.
- An airbag pack for backside laps and heli trips
- 20 liter carrying capacity holds only the essentials
- Ski and snowboard carry for efficient bootpacking
- Safety compartment for your shovel and probe
- Alpride technology is one of the lightest inflation systems available
- Sternum strap has an emergency whistle
- Easy fixation for ice axe or poles
- 150-liter inflation in just 3 seconds
- Item #SCO00QM
- Q & A
On the daily
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this pack ~3x a week for touring in the wasatch. It has plenty of room for a long(ish) day of touring but you'll run out of room for multi day missions. The best part of this canister pack is you CAN fly with it! Durability is standard, I wouldn't drag it down granite but it's holding up to abuse. Comfort is also superb. Scott really hit this one out of the park.