Select Style & Size:
540 P-Lite Ski Pole
Next time you head to your resort of choice for a long day of shredding be sure to bring along the Scott 540 P-Lite Ski Pole. This poles boast a durable aluminum construction that will not let you down no matter where you are trying to ski that day.
- Straight forward ski poles that keep up with your adventures
- Durable aluminum shaft handles daily wear and tear with ease
- P-lite grip offers ergonomic comfort for long days on hill
- 3.6 baskets are durable while offering minimal drag
- Durable steel tip handles penetrates snow for easy plants
- Item #SCOL169
- S2 aluminum alloy
- 42in, 44in, 46in, 48in, 50in, 52in, 54in, 56in
- FX24 Male
- 3.6 disc
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.