2 Days Only!
Up To 70% Off—Shop Our Flash Sale
Select Style & Size:
You can't get a bite until you cast.
When you’re casting a streamer to a big swimmer who doesn’t like to come to the surface, use the Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink 3/Sink 5/Sink 7. This line has Sonar sinking technology to ensure your streamer drops consistently and stays low as you tempt that sucker into biting. When you do get a hit, the triple density construction makes the line respond quickly to your motions. The short head gives the line the power to load the rod and smoothly turn over larger flies like streamers, so you can get a nice presentation and powerful distance on your cast.
- Sinking line for streamers
- Weight-forward taper loads the rod for a powerful cast
- Short head turns larger flies over easily
- Sonar sinking technology ensures flies get and stay low
- Triple density construction for a responsive feel
- Shooting Texture minimizes friction for a smooth cast
- Advanced Shooting Technology for continual line slickness
- Welded loops for smooth transitions
- Item #SAS002U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.