Select style & size:Select options
Responsive and powerful.
As you make your way to the water, be sure you have the Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Hover/Sink 2/Sink 4 on your spool. This line drops streamers and other subsurface flies down to where the fish like to hang out, and holds them down with its Sonar sinking technology. As you cast, the full taper and short head work together to load the rod to power the forward motion and turn flies over smoothly for a delicate presentation. Triple density construction ensures responsiveness once the fly is in the water, so if you do get a hit you can attempt to set your hook.
- Sinking line for dropping subsurface flies
- Weight-forward taper for easy loading and beautiful presentation
- Short, powerful head easily turns flies over
- Sonar sinking technology lowers flies and holds them low
- Triple density construction for excellent responsiveness
- Braided multifilament core performs best in temperate climates
- Welded loops for easy line connection
- Item #SAS002S
Fly Line Weight
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Fly Line Style
[hover] 1ips, [sink 2] 1.75-2.75ips, [sink 4] 4-5ips
river fishing, stillwater fishing